Stuffed Peppers: Family Style
15, Stuffed 5 cheese hot banana peppers, topped with olive oil and garlic.
stuffed 5 cheese hot banana peppers, olive oil, garlic
For best quality, thaw under refrigeration overnight.
- Provided containers are microwave safe.
- Microwave, covered, for 1–2 min on high or until internal temperature reaches 165º, rotate halfway through.
- CAUTION: container will be HOT—let sit for 1 minute to cool.
- Please be aware microwaves have different power settings—adjust to your equipment.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Transfer contents to an oven-safe dish.
- Bake, covered in foil, for 15-20 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake until the top browns to your liking, approximately 5 minutes, or until inside reads 165º.
For safety we recommend all products are reheated to an internal temperature of 165º.